Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter

c13986

My name is Anita Blake. Vampires call me The Executioner. What I call them isn’t repeatable. Most people think vampires are just ordinary folks with fangs. I know better. I’ve seen their victims. I carry the scars...


Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter is a series of er@tic fantasy novels by Laurell K. Hamilton, narrated in first person, vaguely hard-boiled detective style by the title character, Anita Blake. Anita lives in a fictional Saint Louis much like our own, save that, not only are things like vampires and shapeshifters real, but everyone knows that they’re real and they are considered citizens of America, much like normal humans. The novels follow Anita’s ongoing conflicts with the supernatural as she attempts to solve a variety of supernatural mysteries, come to grips with her own abilities, and navigate an increasingly complex series of romantic and political relationships



First 6 in series are

1 - Guilty Pleasures.rtf
2 - The Laughing Corpse.rtf
3 - Circus of the Damned.rtf
4 - The Lunatic Cafe.rtf
5 - Bloody Bones.doc
6 - The Killing Dance.doc


Download

Link

0 comments: