Seduction by Design

Seduction by Design
This a is typical SB novel. I'm still wondering who came up with the title for this novel. I've read several novels by this author, and after reading the last one, I sort of felt badly about how I'd thought her talent lacked a lot. I figured I'd just picked up the wrong novels and was off to a bad start. My first mistake here was buying another reprint. My second mistake was reading this novel from the start to the finish. After I closed the book and thought about the story, I started laughing. I'm still laughing. I can't believe I stayed with it and read the whole book in one sitting. I thought several times that sooner or later the plot will improve and the story will get better. Nope, it just didn't happen. It makes me wonder sometimes how an author can write a book like this one and expect the public to swallow it. Better yet, for a publisher to stick an author's name on a reprint and sell it. Then I'm thinking, it's a reprint from 1983 and maybe this type of novel was considered good. However, this is 2001 and no one would expect a business tycoon like Tyler Scott to behave with an employee in such a manner. To tell an employee he planned to seduce her the next day after their first meeting would lay a man wide open for legal action under the sexual harassment act. There was no leading up to a love affair. It just started out with Tyler telling her his intentions and from there it was....well...it was YUCK. I share books that I purchase with a reading buddy and I plan to give her the option about reading this book. I wouldn't recommend it to her because I wouldn't want her to get the idea I enjoyed any part of it. If she didn't already know I had it, I wouldn't tell her about it at all. With that, I think I've made my point.

Download
Link 1

0 comments: